OUR CHURCH HISTORY
Abundant Life Apostolic Church was founded by Bishop Eddie L. and Evangelist Charity Forster in 1927. Services were held in a two room house in Lincoln Heights, later moving to Hazelwood/Blue Ash, suburban areas of Cincinnati, Ohio. For many years, this church has been known as the 'Soul Saving Station.' Bishop Eddie L. Forster, Evangelist Charity (Larkin) Forster, Evangelist Jennie (Yarbrough) Forster all witnessed the baptism and salvation of many souls before they were called home to be with the Lord.
Evangelist Carolyn (Jenkins) Forster is still with us, working in the church and witnessing the anointed move of God through Bishop H. Anthony Stephens and First Lady, Sis. Lenese Stephens. Bishop Stephens was installed as Pastor of First Pentecostal Church of Blue Ash in March, 1990. Due to the increase in membership under the leadership of Bishop Stephens, we were able to make needed changes and repairs to the church in Blue Ash. In 1996, space became inadequate and we needed a larger building. A church located on Winton Rd. in Springfield Township met our needs at the time. After approval of purchase, we moved into the building in November, 1997. The church name changed from First Pentecostal Church of Blue Ash to Abundant Life Apostolic Church.
We believe with the help of God and the people working together, our church will continue to progess.
OUR AIM - is to fulfill the work of the Lord that was started here in 1927 by the founders
OUR PURPOSE - is to see souls baptized in Jesus Name and filled with the Holy Ghost.
OUR GOAL - is Heaven